Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Night Unwind

And here we are at another Thursday night. Another great thing... I only have a half day tomorrow (yay!). So I can get the rest of my pirate costume finished (yes, there will be photos!). However, that costume isn't going to worn until next weekend for the pirate party I'm going to. So that leaves me in a conundrum for this weekend's costume.
But enough about me... time for some cheeeeeeeese... So today I was in a really good & goofy kind of mood and in honor of that... tonight is Richard Cheese night. If you don't know who Richard Cheese is, you need to know who he is... because he is Fa-bu-lous!!!
Here is here cover of Radiohead's creep:

See? Fabulous! Now on a side note, it's taking me a while to write this because I am Pinteresting costume ideas. I just found this one, and I don't think it'll be too hard to pull off.
Next up is his cover of Gin & Juice...
And last but not least... 
Have a good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...