Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Night Unwind, sorta...

So I don't work tomorrow! And thus there really isn't a point to an unwind since it really doesn't matter when I go to bed. Also, as I started writing this I have had 666 visitors to my page. Spooky.... Some updates... I am still washing my face with the oil cleanser and LOVE it. I'm even getting complemented on my skin lately. I never, ever, have been complemented on that. I decided after more research and finding a helpful forum, to retry the "no poo" thing. That's no shampoo, and yes, I still poo. I found out that I was washing my hair to much, which was giving my hair a really waxy feel. So I retried it yesterday. I switched up my recipe too, which I'll share in a week if it works. I'm on day 2 now. I washed my hair yesterday and just rinsed it with water today. I have to say, I'm a bit happier with the results so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works.

But enough about all that. Time for some tunes! Tonight I'm going to showcase 3 videos by an artist named Gotye. I'm completely in love with his music. Here, this is the song that got me HOOKED. I give you, Somebody That I Used To Know:

I freaking love that tune! And on a side note, the chic singing with him is Kimbra. She is also amazing. Here, check it out:

Ok, back to Gotye! Eyes Wide Open:
And last but not least, State of the Art:
I hope you enjoy him as much as I do! 

Now, I have some fun projects that I have my eye on that I'm going to try to get to sometime this weekend. And yes, I will share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...