Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally the Weekend!!!

I know we all love the weekends, but for me... OMG I freaking LOVE the weekend. It means I can spend endless hours gaming or crafting or cooking or whatever! No time limits, no stopping to talk to a client or boss, just what I want to do when I want to do it and for however long I feel like doing it.

On the agenda for this weekend is some hard core knitting, some movie watching, and some Halloween decorating (hopefully pictures will come of that)! I totally scored at the craft store and got really pretty yarn that I plan on making some shawls out of.

Patons Lace
<--Midas

Patons Lace
Sachet-->








This will be a wonderful neckerchief                                                            and so will this one!

Both patterns are found on Ravelry and I will post the patterns and links (again) and finished photos... when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...